Here is the step by step description to connect NTC ADSL internet via TPLINK router.
1) If you are starting for the first time or fresh installation, please connect the router via lan cable provided in the router package, you don’t need to install the program from the CD.
2) Open your browser and type 192.168.1.1.
Default username : admin
Default Password : admin
3) You will be promoted to quick start wizard
4) First screen of run wizard. Click next and follow the four steps mentioned in the image.
5) Set time zone
6) Choose ISP connection type. Choose PPPoE/PPPoA
7) Set user name and password
default user name : adsl + code + number
default password : adsl + code + number
8) Configure setting for wlan
9) Click next and you will see the quick start complete screen.Click next and finish set up.
Now you have completed the setup for NTC ADSL (TP link router).